Your business is a vehicle with many moving parts, processes and systems that contribute to its performance. You don’t need to understand the mechanics, electronics, and interconnections to be able to operate your car or to determine if it needs to be repaired.
For most drivers, your dashboard tells you everything you need to safely and efficiently operate your vehicle. Your warning lights tell you when it must be repaired. In exactly the same way, your LoomView Business Dashboard tells you the critical information about the operations and performance of your business in real time. You can pinpoint what is working, what isn’t working as well as it should, and what isn’t working at all.
Our LoomView Dashboard Service provides your business with a clear view of your company’s critical data in one place. This gives you the confidence and vision to take the actions needed to press the pedal to the metal, and to have your business operate safely at peak performance and as fast as YOU want to drive it.
- Identifying what data needs to be entered and how to have it reported
- Setting up support of syncing and transmission of your data into dashboard
- Establishing how to consistently get dashboard updated
Once per month analysis and review with your Business Intelligence Agent
- Reviewing the data and reporting and examining what the data is uncovering
- Taking corrective action to improve tracking, reporting, data fields, etc. and highlighting items that need to be closely monitored
Training you, the business owner and your team members how to use the dashboard.
- Once dashboard is up and running, 2 hours of additional training
- All the Economy Dashboard Services
- Includes one custom dashboard
- Twice per month analysis and review with your Business Intelligence Agent
- All the Executive Dashboard Services
- Includes up to two additional custom dashboards
- Weekly analysis and review with your Business Intelligence Agent
Super Sport Dashboard
- All the Luxury Dashboard Services
- Includes up to ten additional custom dashboards
- Detailed Profit Margin Analysis
- Marketing Return On Investment Analysis for all lead generation initiatives and sources